Saturday, April 10, 2010

Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing.



Hour 1 of the Read-a-Thon was spent reading To Kill A Mockingbird with a cup of coffee and an apricot bear claw. (My favorite!)

Now it's time to get some work done. I'll be working in the backyard while listening to A Family by Elinor Lipman. Playaways from your local library are a wonderful thing!

Book: To Kill A Mockingbird
Pages Read: 55
Total Time Spent Reading: 1 hour
Mini Challenge Completed: Miss Remmers' Review

7 comments:

bethany (dreadlock girl) said...

I love playaways!! Good luck with the weeds :) And happy reading to ya.

KarenFT said...

Keep up the good work! We have started buying Playaways at our library--people love them.

KarenFT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

LOve it - love the cup the book.... and am jealous that it is warm enough for you to be outside! :)

Maybe this afternoon it will warm up here in Minnesota.

Unknown said...

Enjoy your audiobook!

Have a great Read-a-thon! Keep on Reading! - Or Listening! ;)

Unknown said...

I love playaways too! I have some audio on my Ipod that I'll listen to when I get up to courage to mow the lawn! For now, laundry time! Happy Reading!

Unknown said...

H
'Twas ard to find the comment section but I did... because I wanted so much to cheer you one.
rah rah rah for Frappy and reading