Friday, April 9, 2010

Preparing For Dewey's Read-a-thon



The Read-a-thon starts tomorrow morning at 8 am. I had already picked out my books:

Cathy's dewey-s-read-a-thon book montage



The Lacuna: A Novel

To Kill a Mockingbird

The Lightning Thief

Cupcake

Does My Head Look Big In This?

The Secret Garden

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard



Cathy's favorite books »




Today I needed to focus on an important part: Snacks!

I have:

Blueberry Muffins and Apricot Bear Claws
Celery and hummus
Cheese and crackers
Pretzels and Sunchips
Strawberries and Bananas
Eggs, Nuts and Tuna for protein
Frozen Pizza
Chocolate Covered Blueberries and Easter Peeps

Now it's time for a good night's sleep!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so amazed at how organised everyone is for this read-a-thon! I haven't participated before and just signed up a few days ago thinking it sounded like fun! It didn't occur to me to be so prepared. It will be interesting to see how we all go :)

Goodluck!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you've got great provision! Have a wonderful reading day!

Books to the ceiling,
Books to the sky.
My pile of books
Are a mile high.
How I love them!
How I need them!
I'll have a long beard
By the time I read them.
~ Arnold Lobel ~

I think this could apply to your stack of snacks, too. ;)